City Welding Sudbury (2015) Limited based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. City Welding Sudbury (2015) Limited services the industrial, commercial, transportation, logging, and construction industries with custom fabrication and manufacturing. We provide specialty surface preparation and custom coatings application ranging from alkyds, epoxies and urethanes in a M.O.E. approved facility. We take pride in who we are and all that we do. We make a difference in the success of our customers, and the lives of our employees, by treating our customers and each other with respect, and by producing top-quality work in a safe and timely fashion. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: City Welding Sudbury (2015) Limited
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Sudbury, ON
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, Quick Books, MS Window
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should have ability to multitask and excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on.
- The candidate should answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries, order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan and Dental plan.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance.
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
939 Elisabella Street
P3A 5K1 Between 07:00 AM and 03:30 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!