Asteco Immigration Consulting Limited based in Summerside, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. Asteco Immigration Consulting Limited is an immigration consulting firm offering services in a variety of immigration programs. Our team is committed to the highest quality of representation. Our values are unshakable, we deal with the government, clients, and businesses with honesty, fairness and respect. We are proud of the outstanding legal work that we do every day. We operate in Canada with offices in Mississauga, Brampton (Ontario), and Summerside (Prince Edward Island). We build amazing teams for some of Canada’s most pioneering brands. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Asteco Immigration Consulting Limited
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 90 Eastern Ave Brampton, ON, L6W 1X9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers and also train other workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!