Administrative assistant – office
Rocky Mountain Chocolate based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. Rocky Mountain Chocolate is one of the most recognizable chocolate brands within the country. We continue to focus on providing the absolute best, in ingredients, taste, and experience while modernizing the world of chocolate as we know it. As we continue to grow, we place emphasis on remaining a Canadian, small, family run business and look forward to the future of confection. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rocky Mountain Chocolate
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Type of materials: Canvas
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books, Microsoft Dynamics AX (x++)
Area of specialization: Reports and records, Invoices
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure, and be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be multi-tasker, accurate, client focus, flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates will get Dental plan and Health care plan
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application:
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!