H & J Cleaning Corp. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. H & J Cleaning Corp. devoted to providing our clients with a high level of cleanliness and thoroughness to ensure risk and disruption is minimized to your home. We will maintain the appearance of your property to meet the highest standards of health, hygiene and safety — all at a competitive price. we are always expanding our amenities to meet the needs of our community. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Administrative assistant – office is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: H & J Cleaning Corp.
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 80 Skyview Shores GD NE, Calgary, AB, T3N 0C8
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Office
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!