Vikor Electric Inc. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer. Vikor Electric Inc. was rebranded to VIKOR in 2019 and at first was founded in 1989 as Sioux Falls Tower & Communications. We set and elevate industry standards for customers and our workforce. Our mission is to build and service the infrastructure that unites people across the nation. We have over 30 years of experience in this industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Vikor Electric Inc.
Position: Administrative officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Private sector and urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also able to work under pressure
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also work in an organised way
- The candidate should be be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met, able to oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and also able to dminister policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- The candidate should be able to delegate work to office support staff, able to carry out administrative activities of establishment and also assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!