Gloxtar Inc. based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Officer. Gloxtar Inc. is known to be headed by an enthusiastic and young leader with a strong technical background who possesses wide experience in the designing industry and has effectively implemented many small and large scale projects of our clients all over the world. We are known to work with brilliant managerial skills and technical knowledge ensures continuous growth with unique business models. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Gloxtar Inc.
Position: Administrative Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and handle large workloads
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met also carry out administrative activities of establishment
- The candidate should be able to administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation also coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls also assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!