Brick By Brick Construction based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Officer. Brick By Brick Construction have always delivered from complete custom masonry and concrete design to construction services. Our team is known as the one source stop for all masonry and concrete projects as well as design and engineering services. We are known to understand that every client is unique and we invite your inquiry to discuss any current or anticipated home improvement and commercial construction projects through all phases of construction and implementation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Administrative Officer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Brick By Brick Construction
Position: Administrative Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 53 Observatory Lane, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 8K9
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Windows, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures also establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment also administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services also assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- The candidate should be able to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence also oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!