RJS Building Maintenance Ltd./ RJS Carpet Cleaning based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer. RJS Building Maintenance Ltd./ RJS Carpet Cleaning is one of the best commercial cleaning and janitorial services companies of the town, providing best quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficiant and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Administrative officer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: RJS Building Maintenance Ltd./ RJS Carpet Cleaning
Position: Administrative officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Kamloops, BC
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Private sector and urban area
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 people
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met and also oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment and also co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!