Airport security guard
4033515 Manitoba Association Inc based in Thompson, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Airport security guard. 4033515 Manitoba Association Inc is a specialized transportation company. Our traditional business model is based on providing an “over the top” quality service in the transportation industry. Based on the progressive thinking of our management core, and the diversity of our knowledge and experience, our wide range of equipment and expertise is capable of meeting all of transportation and logistics needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 4033515 Manitoba Association Inc
Position: Airport security guard
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Thompson, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Airport, Transportation facility
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
Credentials: Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles), Security Guard License
Security and safety: Child Abuse Registry check, Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, for extended periods
- The candidates should be judgmental, reliable, should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- The candidates should be able to investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems
- The candidates should be able to operate security control room equipment
- The candidates should be able to patrol assigned areas
- The candidates should be able to pick up and deliver cash and valuables
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and disability benefits, life insurance, pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!