Apiary worker | LMIA Approved
Lynes Apiaries Ltd. based in Clyde, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apiary worker. Lynes Apiaries Ltd. specializes in the bottling and packing of honey in industrial quantities, for use in the catering, food service and general industries. We provide from delicate flavoured acacia honeycomb in honey, to the robust taste of active manuka honey with all of its natural properties. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Apiary worker is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Lynes Apiaries Ltd.
Position: Apiary worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.52 hourly 35 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Clyde, AB
Work setting: Staff accommodation provided, Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Apiary and honey harvesting experience: Harvesting honey, Honey bees, Honey farm
Automated systems experience: Automated honey extractor
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in wet/damp and hot areas, and other miscellaneous crop farming areas
- The candidates should be flexible, organized, should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to do apiary work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!