Cherie Ng Architect Inc. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Architectural Technologist. Cherie Ng Architect Inc. is a well-known architecture and design based company. Our team has won several recognitions and honours for community related work. Our owner is a well-known personality who has been working with architecture for years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This job position is included in Green Job.
Employer’s Name: Cherie Ng Architect Inc.
Position: Architectural Technologist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000 per year for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Virtual job based in Toronto, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
AutoCAD, Architectural specialization
Commercial and/or Industrial Construction: Industrial construction, Institutional construction, Interior and space planning, Renovation, Restoration and/or preservation
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Internet access, Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to analyze technical documents and reports
- The candidate should be able to tender contracts
- The candidate should be able to prepare working drawings
- The candidate should be able to supervise architectural technical staff
- The candidate should be able to assist in design development
- The candidate should have the knowledge of Computer-aided design (CAD)
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Link to web portfolio
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!