Outback Trailers based in Rocky View, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Autobody technician. Outback Trailersr have more than 20 years of experience building and servicing trailers and RVs. Outback Trailers also has a parts and service business that has been supplying North America trailer owners and dealerships with axles, appliances and doors for the past 20 years. This is a family run business and we love to bring vacation dreams to life for other families. Outback Trailers now produces their own model of the Trillium Trailer, a vintage reproduction called the Outback. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Outback Trailers
Position: Autobody technician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to 35.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Rocky View, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: In shop
Work site environment: Dusty, Noisy, Odours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years.
Area of work experience: Body components, Paint spraying
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have dependability, reliability and flexibility.
- The candidate should be accurate and initiative.
- The candidate must be able to review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed, clean and maintain work space, file, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired, mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- The candidate should remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place, apply primers and repaint surfaces, repair or replace interior components, repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
- The candidate should operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams.
- The employees get Other benefits such as Free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
567-500-3929 Between 08:30 AM and 07:30 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!