AZ Local Delivery Driver
Tim Hortons Distribution based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of AZ Local Delivery Driver. Tim Hortons Distribution is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons Distribution
Position: AZ Local Delivery Driver
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $33.70 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates should have an at least 1 year of experience operating AZ vehicles, having lift truck experience is preferred
- The candidate should have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- The candidate should have the ability to work in a all types of weather and road conditions
- The candidate should have a valid AZ driver’s license
- The candidate should have a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- The candidate should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- The candidate should have a proven track record of reliability and safety
- The candidate should be committed to to safety and delivering exceptional customer service
- The candidate should be able to deliver dry and temperature-controlled products to approximately 1500 Tim Hortons restaurants in Southern Ontario
- The candidate should be able to operate 7 days per week nearly 24 hours per day using a variety of trailer sizes to meet delivery demands and constraints
- The candidate should be able to offload products using a powered tailgate and powered driver walkie and also verify order accuracy and assisting store employees with bringing the products into the restaurant
- The candidate should be able to provide outstanding customer service and support to restaurant employees and also perform Pre and Post trip inspections
- The candidate should be able to complete all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation and also safely and professionally operate Company equipment at all times
- The candidate should be able to ensure food safety and food defense standards are followed and also perform other duties as assigned
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!