Babysitter – Infants’ daycare worker
SEA STAR EDUCATION LTD. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Babysitter – Infants’ daycare worker. SEA STAR EDUCATION LTD. offers age-appropriate activities and programs, programs planned to enhance physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and creative needs of children. We strive to provide quality childcare that helps boost child’s cognitive thinking and social skills. Our daycare facility has a safe and healthy environment, which is ideal for a child’s emotional stability. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SEA STAR EDUCATION LTD.
Position: Babysitter – Infants’ daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Transportation information: public transportation is available
Work setting: child care centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: Infant (3 months – 11 months)
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Medical exam
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work non-smoking area
- The candidates should be reliable and judgmental
- The candidates should have interpersonal awareness, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidates should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to supervise staff, trainees or volunteers, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, order supplies and equipment
- The candidates should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- The candidates should be able to engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts, provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidates should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits, maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- The candidates should be able to prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods, observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidates should be able to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors, discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, knowledge of Day Nurseries Act, knowledge of licensing regulations
- The candidates should be able to establish guidelines for behaviour, assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates should be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children, plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!