Rashmi’s Bakery Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Baker. Rashmi’s Bakery Inc. is one of the best bakeries of the town, serving up delectable dishes to customers at a reasonable price. Our mission is to provide best tasting treats for everyone including people who have special dietary needs. We also put lot of focus on technology to streamline our processes to make sure that we can serve most of our custom cakes at very short notice. Our strong business acumen and eye for small details helped us expand from home to two locations and one of the largest online delivery company in Toronto for cakes. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rashmi’s Bakery Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.07 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Bake shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Food specialties: Desserts and pastries, wedding and specialty cakes and cake decorating
- The candidate should be able to Work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, able to distinguish between colours, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable, dependable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders, bake mixed dough and batters and also prepare special orders
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, frost and decorate cakes and baked goods, draw up production schedules, ensure that the quality of products meets established standards, inspect kitchen and food service areas and also operate machinery
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff, train staff and also hire and dismiss staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!