Shipwheel Cattle Feeders Ltd. based in Taber, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Beef cattle herdsperson. Shipwheel Cattle Feeders Ltd. exists to harvest sunlight energy from crops and animals at a profitable level to sustain the quality of life we desire. We achieve this through encompassing regenerative agriculture practices that are innovative, integrated and dynamic. Our size allows us to provide exceptional care to each animal and to cater to each customer’s needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Shipwheel Cattle Feeders Ltd
Position: Beef cattle herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.50 to $27.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Taber, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, Dusty, Outdoors, livestock
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as another trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor
Area of Specialization: Agricultural livestock service, Beef cattle
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should handle animals, monitoring animal health, recognize and treat certain livestock health problems.
- The candidate should operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also perform general farm duties.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!