Blueberries Farm Worker
Jag Rai Blueberry Farms Ltd based in Dewdney, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Blueberries Farm Worker. Jag Rai Blueberry Farms Ltd is known to sell blueberries and exclusively sell agricultural properties and be a top producing agent. We are known to serve our clients in the best way and build an extensive network of farming and real estate professionals. We are known to be working with our goal to serve the best blueberries. Our company is known to be working as a professional blueberry grower. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jag Rai Blueberry Farms Ltd
Position: Blueberries Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.05 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Dewdney, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Other miscellaneous crop farming, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot
Work Setting: Staff accommodation available, Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Type of Crops: Blueberries
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as cleaning crop, clipping and Weeding
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment also detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
37357 LOUGHEED HWY
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!