D.Elite Trucking Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bookkeeper. D.Elite Trucking Inc focus on reliable and safe transportation. We strive to ensure our clients have a safe, enjoyable and pleasant ride. We can offer a private Chauffeur, Airport shuttle and more .We also have a vehicle for any budget and needs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: D.Elite Trucking Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Weekend and Morning
Security and Safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word, Quick Books and Simply Accounting
- The candidate should be able to calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- The candidate should be able to keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!