Harvest Bedford Incorporated based in Bedford, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bookkeeper. Harvest Bedford Incorporated was born out of a need for a sustainably sourced restaurant business model to nutritiously feed healthy foods to citizens of Nova Scotia. Our farm, we harvest for the community to experience. We are a medium-sized business (between 5 and 100 employees). We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Harvest Bedford Incorporated
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 936 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, NS, B4A 3P1
Shifts: Day and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Accounting software, Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, Quick Books and Simply Accounting
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, calculate fixed assets and depreciation, keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems, maintain general ledgers and financial statements and also reconcile accounts
- The candidate should be able to post journal entries and also prepare trial balance of books
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!