Ice River Springs Water Co. Inc., based in Lachute, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bottling machine operator – in food and beverage processing. We were the first to take post-consumer responsibility for our packaging and invest in the infrastructure to begin recycling. We were so successful at recycling, now we buy back other manufacturers’ plastic too. Ice River Sustainable Solutions is constantly coming up with innovations to find a use for everything that comes in the bales we purchase from the blue box. So much so that we developed a brand that focuses purely on green bottles. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ice River Springs Water Co. Inc.
Position: Bottling machine operator – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 84 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 695 Blvd. Cristini Lachute, QC J8H 4N6
Shifts: Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must need 7 months to less than 1 year of experience
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
The candidate should be a team player
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get free parking available
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!