ROYALE FLOORS AND SURFACES INC. based in Halifax and Dartmouth, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building handyman/woman. ROYALE FLOORS AND SURFACES INC. is one of the best construction companies of the town, providing best quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ROYALE FLOORS AND SURFACES INC.
Position: Building handyman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly for 32 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Halifax and Dartmouth, NS
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex, urban area and various locations
Security and safety: Bond required and driver’s validity licence should checked
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and valid driver’s licence required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Arabic Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, perform repetitive tasks and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also reliable
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have experience of equipment like Power tools
- The candidate should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs and also perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidate should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies and also work with minimal supervision
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!