Building Maintenance Worker
Fort Nelson First Nation based in Fort Nelson, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building Maintenance Worker. Fort Nelson First Nation is known to be working towards overseeing the Election Code. We are known to allow the Nation to have more flexibility when developing and revising the Election Code. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Fort Nelson First Nation
Position: Building Maintenance Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.37 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Fort Nelson, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and with an initiative
- The candidate should have judgement skills and be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees health benefits such as health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!