Native Education College based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Buildings Summer Student. Native Education College is known as a large private Indigenous college in Vancouver. We are known to work with Nations and Indigenous organizations to deliver programs in locations throughout British Columbia. We work with a strive to combine academic excellence with a strong commitment to First Nations community-based education and the best practices of adult education. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Native Education College
Position: Buildings Summer Student
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to carry out duties noted above and similar work experience will be considered an asset
- The candidate should be a registered as a full-time student in 2021-2022 academic year
- The candidate should have an intend to return to school on a full-time basis next academic year
- The candidate should be of 35 years of age maximum (to meet eligibility requirements)
- The candidate should be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident and off-reserve Aboriginal (status or non-status Indigenous, Inuit or Metis)
- The candidate requires a criminal records check
- The candidate should be able to build Operation and Maintenance Administration and other.
- The candidate should be able to routine and scheduled interior cleaning operations – receiving incoming courier packages
- The candidate should be able to take care of minor repairs to the buildings and equipment – inspecting and reporting procedures
- The candidate should be able to maintain exterior grounds in a clean and tidy manner
- The candidate should be able to move furniture, equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to set up rooms for rental and events
- The candidate should be able to help ensure proper and efficient operation of all building equipment and systems (mechanical, electrical and plumbing)
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
For years, Native Education College has been providing the best education services. The institute is known to provide best programs with high-class facilities to its employees. The institute is most known by its experienced faculty.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, fax or meeting in person (along with your resume, names of three references from related work experience, and a cover letter outlining your interest and detailing how you meet the above qualifications) through below mentioned details.
604 873 9152
Thomas, Executive Assistant 285 East 5th Avenue
NEC Native Education College Vancouver, BC V5T 1H2
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!