AIR Canada based in Montreal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant. Air Canada is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: AIR Canada
Position: Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.85 hourly
Plus shift premium: Evening shifts (between 18:00 and 23:00) – $0.50 per hour, Night shifts (between 23:00 and 6:00) – $1.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent Employment
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Shifts: Evening shifts (between 18:00 and 23:00), Night shifts (between 23:00 and 6:00)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French languages
Education: Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to lift heavy objects
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate should have the Capacity to work within strict timelines
- Candidate should be a Canadian citizen or have landed immigrant status
- Candidate should be Available to work in shifts
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations
- Candidates should be available for full-time training
- Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made, and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Candidate should equip the aircraft cabin for flight with cabin servicing supplies
- Candidates should Clean and review the interiors of the aircraft
- Candidates should Vacuum the floor, clean surfaces, and replace headrests
- Candidate should Refill seat pockets with magazines and safety information
- Candidates can avail of medical and dental services including for their families
- Candidates and families can avail of special discounts on airfares
- Candidates will have access to training and development programs to unlock their full potential
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!