Cabinetmaker | LMIA Approved
Brother’s Carpentry & Renovation Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cabinetmaker. Brother’s Carpentry & Renovation Ltd is known to build custom homes and offices. We are known to work with keeping the customer’s vision first. We are known to have acquired a knack for tailoring the building experience itself to each customer. Our company is known to develop every house without being similar to any other built earlier or in the future. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cabinetmaker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Brother’s Carpentry & Renovation Ltd
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
- The candidate should be able to instruct apprentices also study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate CADD and other computer software systems also trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- The candidate should be able to sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products also prepare and apply laminated plastics also apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- The candidate should be able to maintain clean and safe work environment also supervise other workers
- The candidate should be able to estimate costs and materials also operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- The candidate should be able to repair or restore wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!