Recrute Action Inc. based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Call Centre Agent – Technical Support (with some duties as a customer service representative – call centre). Recrute Action Inc. is known to build great companies by hiring and developing great people, who in turn accomplish remarkable things for clients, carrier partners, and their team. We are known for creating a single trusted source for predictable insurance, employee benefits, and financing solutions. Our company is known to give controllable experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Recrute Action Inc.
Position: Call Centre Agent – Technical Support
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 55 Technology Drive, Saint-John, NB, Saint John, NB, E2K 5M5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Work Setting: Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler, Relocation costs not covered by employer, Help desk, Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security, Internet, Desktop applications, Mail server software, MS Office, MS Windows, Wireless networks, MS Word, Colour printer, MS Outlook
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to sit for longer periods
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and have judgment skills
- The candidate should be a team player and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced and also consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- The candidate should be able to provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties and also collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- The candidate should be able to provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to access and process information and also answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidate should be able to perform general office duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!