SMR Skilled Labour Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenters foreman/woman. SMR Skilled Labour Ltd. is a licenced employment provider. We provide employment for mechanics, masons and electricians for automobile industry, wholesale and retail traders. We focus to supply efficient man power at competative rates. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Carpenters foreman/woman is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: SMR Skilled Labour Ltd.
Position: Carpenters foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2323 Boundary Road, Vancouver, BC, V5M 4V8
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work Setting: Construction and residential
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors and noisy
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots, hard hat and safety glasses or goggles
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise carpenters, 5-10 people and labourers
- The candidate should be able to prepare production and other reports
- The candidate should be able to supervise workers and projects
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and schedule activities
- The candidate should be able to set up equipment
- The candidate should be able to ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate should be able to read blueprints and drawings
- The candidate should be able to requisition materials and supplies
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!