S.G.D. Transport Ltd. based in Maple Ridge, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken Catcher. S.G.D. Transport Ltd. is a well established poultry company based in Abbotsford. Our company is known to work to respond to the demand of growing poultry. Our company is known to work using advanced poultry farming techniques. We are known to serve the best poultry products while taking the best care of the poults. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: S.G.D. Transport Ltd.
Position: Chicken Catcher
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $19.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Outdoors, In/on water, At heights, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to handling animals and monitor animal health
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists specific skills to handling crops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a fax (along with your resume, cover letter, reference attesting experience and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!