Commercial Packaging Solutions Inc based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chief operating officer – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction. Commercial Packaging Solutions Inc provides a wide range of packaging solutions to various industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods. Our services include packaging design, custom packaging solutions, packaging equipment sales and leasing, and technical support. We uses the latest technology and materials to provide cost-effective and efficient packaging solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of chief operating officer – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Commercial Packaging Solutions Inc
Position: Chief operating officer – goods production, utilities, transportation, and construction
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $58.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 75 Milliken Blvd Scarborough, ON M1V 2R3
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work setting: Manufacturing or production
Budgetary responsibility: $1,500,001 – $4,000,000
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Office
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs, coordinate the work of regions, divisions, or departments
- The candidates should be able to authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions, establish objectives for the organization, and formulate or approve policies and programs
- The candidates should be able to establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- The candidates should be able to represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- The candidates should be able to select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!