Service Canada based in Dryden, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services. Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits. Our trained and hard working staff work continuously to satisfy the customers through products and services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Service Canada
Position: Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.04 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Dryden, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
Security and safety: Enhanced reliability security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be client focus, accurate, judgmental, dependable, and analytical
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!