Cleaner | LMIA Approved
JPR123 Cleaning/Cooking/Painting LTD based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. JPR123 Cleaning/Cooking/Painting LTD is one of the best maintenance or repairing companies of the town, providing best quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Cleaner is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: JPR123 Cleaning/Cooking/Painting LTD
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $25.99 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes, Involves supporting green economy sectors and Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge)
Location: Delta, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex, urban area, office building, rural area, cleaning service company, various locations, industrial facility or establishment, commercial building, relocation costs not covered by employer, private residence, willing to relocate, recreational facility/institution, health care institution, facility or clinic, hospital/medical facility or clinic, hotel, motel, resort, school or educational institution/establishment and shopping centre or mall
Security and safety: Bond required, basic security clearance required, criminal record should checked, airport security clearance required, driver’s validity licence should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Transportation/travel information: Vehicle supplied by employer, willing to travel, willing to travel regularly, valid driver’s licence required and public transportation is available
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have safety equipment/gear
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Housekeeping room attendant certification and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, handle and report lost and found items, provide basic information on facilities and also replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, address customers’ complaints or concerns and also answer written and oral inquiries
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, References attesting experience, Letter of recommendation, Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples, and Writing sample) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!