Amazing Kobotic Industries Inc based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerically controlled) brake press set-up operator. Amazing Kobotic Industries Inc operate in a clean and modern 41,000 sq. ft facility in Mississauga and employ about 50 full time employees. We proven ourself to be a leading supplier of high quality custom made sheet metal components and assemblies made with laser cutting, CNC punching and forming machines. Over the years, we have leveraged its welding expertise to also provide engineering consulting services to help other manufacturing firms improve operations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Amazing Kobotic Industries Inc
Position: CNC (computer numerically controlled) brake press set-up operator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Mississauga, ON
Work setting: Metal product fabrication industry and sheet metal shop
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty and noisy place
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Brakes, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Drills, Lifting device, Punch presses and also Saws
- The candidate should be able to check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications and also cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- The candidate should be able to clean and lubricate machinery and equipment, lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines and also select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist
- The candidate should be able to document work completed and also troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs
- The employees get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!