CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator. Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. manufactures wellheads, gate valves, check valves, and surface safety valves for the worldwide oil and gas industry since 1962. Our comprehensive services include field maintenance and installation, remanufacturing, customer property management, frac tree rentals, frac ball drop systems and isolation tools. We have the ability and commitment to deliver greater value by developing long-term partnerships with our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Position: CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend and Overtime
Work setting: Manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and tools
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Machinist Trade Certification
- The candidate should be able to work overtime and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have experience of repetitive machining operation like Turning, Milling, Boring and also Grinding
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Boring machines, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Conventional and also Milling machines
- The candidate should be able to operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations, verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers), perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery and also enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, prepare etching solution and immerse metal parts or workpiece into the etching solution to remove unwanted portions and also clean and maintain work space
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get Group insurance benefits, life insurance, Other benefits, Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!