Tim Hortons Distribution based in Ancaster, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Coffee Process Operator (Manufacturing). Tim Hortons Distribution is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons Distribution
Position: Coffee Process Operator (Manufacturing)
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $24.25 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Ancaster, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates having 2 or more years of experience with production and packaging in the food industry is strongly preferred
- The candidate should have the ability to safety operate a forklift and other material handling equipment and also have the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg) is required
- The candidate should be able to pay strong attention to detail and also have a proven track record of reliability and safety
- The candidate should have an effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
- The candidate should be able to unload, store, open, and dump green coffee beans into the receiving silos and also ensure the proper quantity and type of green coffee bean is always available from the silos
- The candidate should be able to blend, bag and weigh blended green coffee for outbound shipments and also set-up and safely operate packaging machines including completing start-up checklists
- The candidate should be able to perform quality checks, including inspection and cleaning of magnets and also complete production reports
- The candidate should be able to perform basic machine adjustments and maintenance and also stage, load and unload finished product and raw materials using forklift
- The candidate should be able to inspect and receive incoming deliveries, including completing In-bound checklist and also replenish processing and packaging lines with necessary materials and take away finished goods
- The candidate should be able to complete accurate records for all outbound shipments, including Out-bound checklist and also follow all Health and Safety, GMP and food safety policies and regulations reporting any deviations to the Supervisor
- The candidate should be able to perform other duties as assigned
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!