Nature’s Choice Landscape Construction Ltd. based in Maple, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction Labourer. Nature’s Choice Landscape Construction Ltd. works with a mission to offer a unique landscape experience by providing innovative designs and work quality you can trust. We provide a satisfying experience at the best. ensure that your project is our primary focus from start to finish, with no hassles, and no mess. Our expert team offers knowledgeable and dependable service that you can count on throughout the project ensuring your satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Nature’s Choice Landscape Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction Laborer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 per hour for 35 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Maple, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Work Setting: Various locations
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Bobcats, Reciprocating saws, Circular saws, Concrete saws, Mortar and concrete mixers, Chippers, Jackhammers, Air compressors, Nail guns, Drills, Augers, Small front end loaders, Chain saw, Compactor, Sledgehammer
Construction Specialization: Driveways, Industrial, commercial and institutional, Residential
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract)
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials also mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to level earth to fine grade specifications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!