The Daily Dumpling Wonton Co. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. The Daily Dumpling Wonton Co. is a cheap and spacious restaurant with stool seating dishing out a variety of Chinese dumplings plus noodles and soup and our speciality is Cantonese food. We offer authentic Shanghainese Wontons. We provide fast Dine in and take out services. We deliver fresh and frozen both type of wontons. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Daily Dumpling Wonton Co.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Evening, Night and Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant and urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Cook Categories: Line Cook
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have specialization on Cantonese cuisine
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!