Freshii Canada based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Freshii Canada was founded on 2005 to create a model that was scalable, branded and purpose-driven. Our mission is to help citizens of the world live better by making healthy food convenient and affordable. We operate hundreds of locations in cities and countries around the world. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Freshii Canada
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to organize and manage buffets and banquets
- The employees get other lonh term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9240 Ellerslie Road SW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!