Dairy Queen based in Stayner, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Dairy Queen is an American chain of soft serve ice cream and fast food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc. since 1940. We operated through 6,400 stores in 27 countries, including more than 1,400 outside the United States and Canada. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dairy Queen
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7377 ON-26 Stayner, ON L0M 1S0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational
Experience: Candidates need an experience 1 year to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get employee discount, free food and refreshments at work
- The employees get financial benefits such as commission
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!