Cook | LMIA Approved
Mount Alverno Resort and Retreat based in Caledon Village, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Mount Alverno Resort and Retreat is known to provide luxury stays and amenities in hotels and resorts. We are known to provide hotel services at various locations. We provide resort facilities and hotels with best deals. We are known to provide hotel services with best accomodation facilities, food facilities, free wifi, best resorts experience and affordable prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Mount Alverno Resort and Retreat
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 20706 Heartlake Road, Caledon Village, ON, L7K 2A2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and have judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods also plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas also train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment also maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas also manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
20706 Heartlake Road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!