PNC Garnet Foods International Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. PNC Garnet Foods International Inc. is one of the classiest providers of food and drink services. We are Committed to good taste, healthy food, elegant space and total hygiene, we bring to you most exotic flavours prepared from freshest of ingredients. With our team of professional cooks and most hospitable waiting staff, we aim at serving delicious and wholesome food in elegantly inviting atmosphere that will keep bringing people back to us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: PNC Garnet Foods International Inc.
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.25 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, To be determined, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Cook categories: Cook (general), First cook, Line cook, Prep cook, Second cook, Third cook
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Cuisine specialties: International, Filipino cuisine
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads, and be willing for overtime
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- The candidates should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidates should be able to rain staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, clean kitchen and work areas, recruit and hire staff
- The candidates should be able to organize and manage buffets and banquets, manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!