Cook | LMIA Approved
Pizza Nova based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Pizza Nova is known to provide quality and great quantity pizzas. We are known to serve customised pizzas. We are known to continue our success as a direct result of its uncompromising commitment to provide the people we serve with only the highest quality products made from the finest ingredients. Our restaurant is known to use ingredients sourced from the finest quality ingredients. We are known to give an uncompromising commitment to quality that begins with the selection of only the finest quality ingredients from around the globe. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Pizza Nova
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 5411 Young St,North York, ON M2N 5R6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years.
Cook categories: Cook (general)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be accurate, initiative, judgemental and focused on client.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate should inspect kitchens and food service areas, supervise kitchen staff and helpers, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, clean kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate should organize and manage buffets and banquets, manage kitchen operations.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!