Customer service manager – retail
AdvanTech Sterilizers Inc. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service manager – retail. AdvanTech Sterilizers Inc. is one of the best sterilizing retailers of the town, providing best quality products and services to the customers at a reasonable price. We are serving a wide variety of industries across Canada, we understand the demands of infection control. We take the guesswork out of purchasing sterilization products and equipment. We provides years of experience, exceptional products, quality service and peace of mind. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: AdvanTech Sterilizers Inc.
Position: Customer service manager – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $4,500 to $5,500 monthly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment, Remote work
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Point of sale system, Word processing software, Database software, Electronic mail and Spreadsheet
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to manage staff and assign duties
- The candidate should be able to study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales and also develop and implement marketing strategies
- The employees get commission
- The employees get other long term benefits
- The employees get paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!