Teleperformance based in CA-ON-Toronto is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative – Toronto Office. Teleperformance is known as the world leader in customer experience management. We are known as the most respected brands on the planet to our customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure positive customer experience.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work from Monday to Saturday 9am-11pm.
Employer Name: Teleperformance
Position: Customer Service Representative – Toronto Office
No of Vacancies: 150
Salary: $16.50 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Job ID: 22052001
Category: Client Operations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Candidates need sales experience in a high volume contact centre environment
To be determined
- The candidate should be computer literate with an ability to type 25 words per minute.
- The candidate should be a multi-tasker in a fast-paced, high-energy and dynamic environment.
- The candidate should be an excellent negotiator, listener and a quick learner with great objection handling skills.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be 18 years of age or more and legally eligible to work in Canada full-time.
- The candidate should be able to work collaboratively as a team with a goal to achieve a high quality standard.
- The candidate should be able to work in a high call-volume contact centre answering an average of 100 calls or more.
- The candidate should have the ability to connect with customers through conversations and provide financial solutions.
- The candidate should be able to build trusting relationships with customers understanding their needs.
- The candidate should be able to proactively offer appropriate solutions that create high customer satisfaction.
- The candidate should be able to exercise patience and empathy that resolve customer concerns.
- The candidate should be able to identify and maximize opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers.
- The candidate should be able to adhere to our client’s policies, procedures and industry compliances
- The employees get to work in a diverse environment
- The employees get accomodation facilities provided
- The employees get to work in a state of the art office that is centrally located with close/easy transit access
- The employees get perks such as Restaurants/Shopping/Amenities within walking distance to the office
- The employees get paid training facilities
- The employee get Referral program with earning $500 for each person refer and the company hire
- The employees get an excellent medical, dental and benefits plans, Employee Assistance Program
- The employees get an internal career advancement opportunities
- The employees get other benefits such as Discounts/perks-gym membership, Costco, etc.
Teleperformance is a well-known company providing customer support services for years. The company is known as the largest interaction expert team in the market. Working for years, today the company is connecting with more than 35% of the world population each year.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!