Customer Service Representative-Work From Home
Marriott Careers is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative-Work From Home. Marriott is known as the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. Our company is known to have a great journey from the beginning. We are known to provide the best hotel stay. We are known as a best fortune stay place. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Marriott Careers
Position: Customer Service Representative-Work From Home
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: To be determined (Approximately $15.50 hourly)
Employment Type: Full time-Remote job
Location: CEC Sarnia, Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park, Sarnia, ONT, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Job Category: Reservations
Position Type: Non-Management
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to serve guests from around the world as they embark on their travel journey.
- The candidate should be able to create an effortless experience and build raving brand fans by answering questions about property facilities, services, and room accommodations to support our overall vision to be the world’s favorite travel company.
- The candidate should be able to handle incoming contacts for a variety of Marriott brands and assist customers with their booking needs or questions through preferred channels including voice, email, and chat.
- The candidate should fulfill responsibilities including processing reservation requests and support of basic loyalty and customer care requests.
- The candidate should be able to take care of reservation needs and follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- The candidate should be able to ensure compliance with policies and procedures for special booking rules and requests, loyalty guidelines and case management.
- The candidate should be able to provide customer support through assistance and guidance in issue resolution, and an open communication with Marriott properties, related company contacts, and third parties.
- The candidate should be able to follow all company policies and procedures
- The candidate should be able to ensure personal appearance is clean and professional
- The candidate should be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- The candidate should be able to protect company assets
- The candidate should be able to protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- The candidate should be able to welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- The candidate should be able to anticipate and address guests’ service needs
- The candidate should be able to assist individuals with disabilities thank guests with genuine appreciation
- The candidate should be able to speak with others using clear and professional language
- The candidate should be able to answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- The candidate should be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- The candidate should be able to support the team to reach common goals
- The candidate should be able to listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- The candidate should be able to comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- The candidate should be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- The candidate should be able to perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- The employees get the benefits of Employee Discount
- The employees get equal opportunities
- The employees get compensatory benefits including paid training, competitive salary, incentives, and shift differentials where applicable.
- The employees get a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension plan, TRAVEL DISCOUNTS and more.
- The employees get an inclusive work environment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!