Insurity based in Remote, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer Support Representative. Insurity’s vision is known to be all about empowerment. We are known for empowering insurance organizations to quickly capitalize on new opportunities by delivering the world’s most configurable, cloud-native, easy-to-use, and intuitively analytical software. We are also about empowering our team members through tools, training, teamwork, and professional development opportunities. Our company is trusted by 15 of the top 25 We are known for our Property & Casualty insurance carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the U.S. today with over 400 cloud-based deployments – and more on the way. Our product suites are some of the most compelling in the industry, it’s our team members who deliver the exceptional value and unrivaled industry expertise our customers appreciate from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Insurity
Position: Customer Support Representative
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $37.5 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1 year
- The candidate should have an written and oral English communication also have time management skills including work planning, prioritization, and organization
- The candidate should have the ability to handle multiple priorities or tasks also having conversational French is a huge plus
- The candidate should have the working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) also have working knowledge of various Internet browsers
- The candidate should be able to work according to the schedule found below
- The candidate should be able to enjoy speaking to customers, troubleshooting technical issues, and finding creative solutions to solve problems
- The candidate should be able to work as a key function at Insurity establishing and maintaining positive relationships with our international customer base
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via phone, email, and live chat for Insurity products in an efficient, friendly, and well-documented fashion also ensure the internal tracking system is up-to-date and proper intake guidelines are adhered to
- The candidate should be able to raise issues to appropriate resources per established procedures and ensure follow up to resolution also monitor work queues
- The candidate should be able to contribute to a Customer Support knowledge base for training and knowledge transfer purposes also find opportunities to increase service level and quality
- The candidate should be able to stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc. also perform other duties as assigned
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!