Buyer Group Canada Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cutting Department Foreman/Woman, Fabric. Buyer Group Canada Inc. is known for quality furniture with the best customer services. We are known for furniture, customised furniture at affordable prices. Our company is known to provide one of the top-notch customer service. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts. This position of Cutting Department Foreman/Woman, Fabric is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Buyer Group Canada Inc.
Position: Cutting Department Foreman/Woman, Fabric
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Supervision: 3-4 people, Fabric, fur and leather cutters, Hide and pelt processing workers, Inspectors and testers, fabric, fur and leather products manufacturing, Labourers in textile processing, Sewing machine operators, Textile dyeing and finishing machine operators, Textile fibre and yarn preparation machine operators, Textile inspectors, graders and samplers, Weavers, knitters and other fabric-making occupations
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to coordinate work activities with other departments
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to prepare production and other reports
- The candidate should be able to recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- The candidate should be able to recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to set up machines and equipment
- The candidate should be able to supervise, coordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various financial and paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!