Dairy farm worker
Swiss Farms Ltd. based in Enderby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker. Swiss Farms Ltd. has been a drive-thru tradition of quality and convenience since 1968. Experience the smarter way of shopping with fresh foods, groceries, competitive pricing and the friendliest service by us to every neighborhood we serve. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Swiss Farms Ltd.
Position: Dairy farm worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 per hour for 45.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Enderby, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Type of Heavy Equipment Operated: Bobcats
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation is available and dairy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Automated Systems Experience: Milking system (automated), feeding and watering system and manure handling and storage
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should have expertise on maintenance and repair
- The candidate should have experience of farm truck, forage equipment, loader, manure spreader and tractor
- The candidate should have specialization on cattle breeding and dairy cattle
- The candidate should be able to calving
- The candidate should be able to cattle training
- The candidate should be able to handling animals
- The candidate should be able to monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to record production information and complete reports
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should be able to handle and care for livestock
- The candidate should be able to conduct specialized procedures on animals such as animal identification and hoof trimming
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
- The employees get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!