White Gold Dairy Farm Ltd. based in Millet, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson. White Gold Dairy Farm Ltd. is a state-of-the-art facility having the capabilities of producing limited quaninity of milk for the market place. Our process is built on very strict quality standard principles. We are resolved to providing our customers with the best milk available. Our cows are carefully fed and monitored to insure their health. Our produced milk is raw and unhomogenized, allowing vital enzymes, vitamins, proteins and beneficial bacteria to remain completely intact. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: White Gold Dairy Farm Ltd.
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 45 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 251070 Highway 616, Millet, AB, T0C 1Z0
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime and Early Morning
Work Setting: Rural area
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in odours and dairy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Feeding and watering system, milking system (automated), storage and silage system, tractor, loader and farm truck
Area of Specialization: Dairy cattle
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to walk
- The candidate should be able to handling animals
- The candidate should be able to monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to formulate feeding program
- The candidate should be able to maintain livestock performance records
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!