Honeywood Paradise LTD based in Lakeside, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson. Honeywood Paradise LTD is one of the best dairy and livestock farms of the town, serving up fresh and organic produces to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are well-trained and efficient and are the backbone of our success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Honeywood Paradise LTD
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.58 to $22.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Lakeside, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area and staff accommodation is available
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dairy and livestock
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Milking system (automated) and also Tractor
- The candidate should have specialization on dairy cattle
- The candidate should be able to calving, handling animals and also monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses and also perform general farm duties
- The employees get free parking availability and on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!