Data entry clerk
Neal Traffic Services Limited based in Orangeville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk. Neal Traffic Services Limited has been providing freight audit, freight payment and traffic management services since 1973. We are a Canadian owned and operated provider of quality Freight Administrative and Operational Services and Traffic Management Programs. We provide solutions for all of your transportation requirements. We have developed “in-house” proprietary high-tech systems that can respond to each client’s individual needs. Our processes eliminate billing errors, thus ensuring accurate payment of carrier charges. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Neal Traffic Services Limited
Position: Data entry clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Permanent employment
Location: 224 Broadway, Orangeville, ON, L9W 1K3
Work setting: Business sector
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Keystrokes per hour: 12,001 – 14,000 sph
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Spreadsheet, MS Excel and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also sit
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have specialization on statistics, invoices and also reports and records
- The candidate should have experience of technical terminology like financial and also business
- The candidate should be able to receive and register documents for data entry, transfer data between software and also verify accuracy and completeness of data
- The candidate should be able to enter data according to specified format, perform general office duties and also create digital records using a scanner
- The employees get dental plan and also health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!